Saturday, February 16, 2019

Trial 1





[연재] 어느 날 공주가 되어버렸다
Suddenly Became a Princess One Day

80
 

<Skipping this part because this is Chapter 46>
...

Chapter 10 – Nightmares

Claude woke up in ten days.
The Obelia Empire [1] is in a state of turmoil. Of course, the Emperor’s state was to be strictly kept in great secrecy, but he could not hide his injuries completely.

Moreover, since there were a couple of young women at my tea party at that time, it was
impossible to hide it.
“Princess, why are you up again?” Lily asked. “You better take a rest. Now, go to bed.”
“How’s Papa?” I asked Lily. But with my question, Lily tightened her lips. Here look was something
that I cannot describe easily.
I’ve been asking Claude’s condition for a day or two but she quickly replied, hiding her worry.
“His Highness is also taking a break. So, you can lay down now princess.”
As with my question, Lily’s answer was the same everyday for the past week.
The more I asked, the more likely the answer would not change. So, I went to bed, pretending to
not touch Lily’s hand.
“I’ll bring you a hot cup of milk in a minute. If you are feeling cold, please tell me.”
“Okay.”
Lily went out the room as I carefully examined the room.
Ever since that incident happen during the last tea party, Lily was more overprotected of me than
before. I know about my condition but it does not hurt that much anymore. But compared to the
pain, Claude...”
“...”
Troublesome
2
.

I laid still for a moment and pulled up the blanket up to my nose. In fact, I have never met Claude
in the past week. The incident that happened suddenly passed through my mind.

1 I do not know the exact translation. It says Imperial City but I just changed it to the Obelian Empire.
2 For some reason, translated to Srör. And it means in German “Troublesome work”

No comments:

Post a Comment